On June 15th, over 50 CFF members got together with some of our partners in the field and the public sector at COLORS Restaurant for the 4th CFF Annual Gathering. Delicious drinks and appetizers were supplied by COLORS staff while people mingled and discussed their work. The evening featured a conversation with Danny Meyer, CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group, about the origins of his no tipping “hospitality included” policy, and how it has played out in his restaurants.
We were joined by 12 special guests whose work in the field we admire tremendously. Click the link to learn more about them and the tremendous impact they are having in our local food system.
Thank you to all who came out and made it a special night!
Below is a video of the night’s speakers including Danny Meyer’s conversation with Kolu Zigbi. The following time markings can be used to skip around:
- 0:00 – Welcome by Barbara Greenberg and Ronna Brown
- 1:50 – Update on CFF by Adam Liebowitz
- 6:40 – Honoring Hugh Hogan, outgoing Executive Director of North Star Fund and co-founder of CFF
- 15:30 – Featured conversation with Danny Meyer
- 54:20 – Q&A
- 1:10:05 – Introducing our guests from the field
Enjoy a slideshow of select photos from the event below. You can view all photos in an online gallery.